From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 16:46:15 CST

Matteo,
  Can you be more specific? Have you loaded the DX file that
APBS produced when it finished? Once you've loaded the DX file,
you should be able to display isosurfaces, color by volume, etc.
Note that the value range produced by APBS tends to be pretty wild,
so you'll also need to manually set the color scale data range in
the trajectory tab of the graphical representations window to something
more in the range of -5 to 5 or so.

Let us know if you need more help.

Thanks,