From: Philip Blood (philb_at_hec.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 10:49:51 CST

Hi,

I am reading in frames from a dcd file for a simulation with changing
box size. For each frame I would like to display some of the periodic
images. I am wondering if there is a slick way to do this without
having to type in "molinfo 0 set a ..." for each frame. So I guess I
would need a script that advances the frames and then reads the cell
value from my NAMD xst file and then sets the cell dimension using
molinfo. Has anyone ever tried this? I am not very familiar with all
the commands or the scripting interface, so any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Phil Blood