From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 09:55:38 CST

Vijay,
  Your linux machine lacks the OpenGL GLX X server extension which is
required to run OpenGL programs. What video card do you have in that machine?
I'd suggest that if you have an ATI or NVidia card, you download and install
the official ATI or NVIdia drivers that are posted on their web sites.
That should fix this problem.