From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 12:57:20 CST

Hi,
  There's an example of how to make VMD draw arrows (or other special
geometry) listed in the User's Guide here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node112.html

The rest of the 'draw' and 'graphics' commands are listed here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node114.html

It should be relatively easy for you to write a short script to
read your file and display the arrow using the information read
from your file. General Tcl scripting info is here:
  http://www.tcl.tk/