From: Jordi Cohen (jordi_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 12:32:38 CST

Luis,

The standard way to do this would be to run 1 sim with the appropriate
fixed selection, save it, and start a second one with a different fixed
selection, based on the final coords of the previous sim. When you click
"Done", your coordinates are saved in the VMD molecule, so it is easy to
to a sim in many parts with different conditions like that.

If you want to modify the namd script, edit a copy of the
autoimd-template.namd file and specify it in the AutoIMD options. This is
the file that "autoimd.namd" is based on.

Jordi