From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 13:35:23 CST

Vani,
  You could probably teach the membrane plugin to work with other
lipids if you create an appropriate replicatable box similar to the
ones that are included in the plugin already. (see the popc/pope box
PSF and PDB files that are inside the membrane plugin directory)
You might ask the plugin author, Ilya Balabin, about this as he may
already have other membrane structures that I don't know about.

  John