From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 11:17:10 CST

Hi,
  If you still need help with this, it would be useful to get a transcript
of the exact alignment commands you are performing, along with a copy of
the structure file(s) you're working with, otherwise it's quite difficult
for anyone to provide you with any suggestions to solve your problem.
You can email them to me, no need to send them to all of VMD-L.