From: Charles Schwieters (Charles.Schwieters_at_hec.utah.edu)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 16:03:58 CDT

The window is probably placed off the visible screen. [this is a bug.]
Try specifying the position using the -pos <x> <y> command line
option. If you have winlist functionality in your window manager, you
can find the display by looking for a window named ``vmd OpenGL
Display.''

Charles

--
Charles Schwieters     email: Charles.Schwieters_at_nih.gov
		       www:   http://www.hec.utah.edu/~schwitrs