From: Kim Vilbour Andersen (kiva_at_novo.dk)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 09:20:16 CST

Hi

I have problems with the Stereo on our OCTANE's.

I have downloaded the onstereo_impact and offstereo_impact
files as described and put them in /usr/sbin, and they work.

But when i chose "display stereo crystaleyes" my display goes into
stereo mode,
but the two molecules are seperated vertically by a distance which
seems to be dependent on the original size of the window.

In the "normal" startup display window size the seperation is
app 1/4 of the screen-size. And if i maximize the window it is about 1/8
of the hight of the screen.

if i reduce the display window to 1/2 width and 1/2 heigth of the screen
the seperation is 1/2 of a screen.

I might expect that it could work if I made a full screen display,
but I can not find out how to do that.

Can anybody help me?

Regards

Kim

P.S. VMD is great for trajectory displays, thanks!

--
Kim Vilbour Andersen, Ph.D.           Phone: +45 44 42 13 84
Novo Nordisk A/S                          or +45 44 42 39 46