From: francesco quilli (quilli.1855253_at_studenti.uniroma1.it)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2024 - 02:55:24 CDT

 Thanks for the prompt responses,

The dioxa azaspiro group is already a fragment of a larger molecule; the
dihedral of interest is located at the center of this group, and it is
impossible to fragment it further.

I analyzed the rotation using the Torsion Explorer tool, and the generated
conformations do not seem to present steric clashes.

As recommended, I conducted tests with a smaller step size: Scan +-90° Step
size 5° and Scan +-90° Step size 3°. As can be observed from the PES scans
(PES profiles are shown in CG321_CG321_CG3C50_OG3C51.pdf), not much has
changed since the previous tests (Scan +-90° Step size 15° and Scan +-90°
Step size 10°), and the problem persists. I would appreciate your advice on
what I could try to improve these PES profiles.

Best regards,
Francesco