From: Diego Gomes (diego.enry_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2024 - 02:13:14 CST

Those libraries are shipped with the VMD you downloaded.
liboptixu.so.6.5.0 => not found
liboptix.so.6.5.0 => not found
libospray.so.0 => not found
libospray_common.so.0 => not found
libembree3.so.3 => not found

Based on the outputs you showed, your installation sets the paths to locate
them, similarly to the image.
[image: Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 1.20.30 AM.png]

I vaguely remember having to install "csh" because the "bash" launcher
failed... please check if yours has "#!/bin/bash" instead.
If that's the case, make sure to install "csh" or "tcsh" & repeat the VMD
install procedure ( configure; cd src ; make install )
Please let me know if that's the case.

Anyway you initially mentioned a few issues after replacing the motherboard
and power supply. This issue might be unrelated to VMD.
I reinforce Axel's advice to seek local support to complete the computer
repair. (reinstall the OS?)

Friendly,
Diego.

Screenshot_2024-02-07_at_1.20.30_AM.png