From: Diego Gomes (diego.enry_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2024 - 10:17:37 CST

I'll look into the issue, which looks like a Windows-only issue, and I bet
it is related to a 2Gb file size limitation.

Can you please share which Windows version you are using? Also, did you try
using NAMD 2.14 instead of 2.13 ?

Friendly,
Diego.

My bet is that 1M is less than 2Gb, and 4M is > 2Gb.

--
Diego Enry B. Gomes, PhD
Department of Physics at Auburn University &