From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2023 - 16:17:17 CST

Hi again!

I finally installed a NVIDIA video card (GT 1030) and installed the NVIDIA
proprietary drivers (535.146.02). And you were right, even with the NVIDIA
proprietary drivers I still cannot open a remote openGL window. It's not a
big deal since I have been using `sshfs` and that has worked pretty well.

Thanks all for your feedback,

                            Gianluca