From: Suleman Ansari (P19PH004) (ansari.1_at_iitj.ac.in)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2023 - 00:54:05 CST

Dear Users,
I have color scale defined in my VMD 1.9.4a57 (April 27, 2022) as
offset=0.2 and midpoint=0.5.

I am trying to change it to offset=0.3.
To do so, I tuned on "logging to console" to know which command is executed
to change the offset. I got to know that I have to execute "color scale min
0.3"

When I executed "color scale min 0.3" on tk-console, offset has been
changed but midpoint went from 0.5 to 0.0.

When I tried to retrieve the midpoint back to 0.5 by executing "color scale
midpoint 0.5", the offset went from 0.3 to 0.0.

I want to know how to set offset and midpoint of color scale using tcl
commands in the tk console without changing one another.

Please help.
Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & regards,