From: 李安邦 (anbangli_at_ccnu.edu.cn)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2023 - 00:41:40 CST

Hi Hale,

Thanks for your reply for seting the startup position of OpenGL Display window and Tk console window.

Besides, I came to know how to customize the startup position of VMD console window on Windows:
The startup position of VMD console window is determined by Windows system.
One can right-click the title of the VMD console window, click "Properties".
Switch to "Layout" Tab,uncheck "Let system position window", and set left as 500, top as 10.

After properly setting the startup position of VMD Main window and VMD console window,
these three windows don't float on each other. Nice!

Best,
Anbang