From: Bill McIntyre (bill_mcintyre378_at_outlook.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2023 - 18:13:51 CDT

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the link. Now as I've never downloaded these files from the developer directly, I'd like to make sure I download the correct tar ball. Would you please tell me if this is the correct one to download: toppar_c36_jul17.tgz?

I unzipped it and inside was the file "top_all36_prot.rtf" but there was nothing with the name "top_all36m_prot.rtf." Thanks.

Best regards,

Bill