From: Smith, Harper E. (smith.12510_at_buckeyemail.osu.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2023 - 15:40:40 CDT

You could write an xyz format file<https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/molfile/xyzplugin.html> with your coordinates, then I think you could load the coordinates with mol<https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node140.html> new.

If you just want to display spheres, you can use VMD graphics<https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/vmd-1.9.1/ug/node128.html> primitives. You can draw spheres and set their color/radii individually. 'graphics delete all' will clear everything.

Best,
Harper