From: Bill McIntyre (bill_mcintyre378_at_outlook.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2023 - 00:52:02 CDT

Hi Josh,

Thank you for clarifying that. Now the situation is that besides using the GUI for Molefacture to build a simple linear peptide, I have never built cyclic peptides (N to C connection) using VMD nor have I ever scripted building a peptide in VMD either.

Would you please advise me or direct me to where/who I can go to for building my cyclic (N to C connection) peptides? I have many of these to build so would you please point me to how I can build such cyclic peptides with a TKL script perhaps? I do not need to make psf files for them, just a series of simple pdb files for each sequence. Thanks.

Bill