From: maxim todoru (mtodoru_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2023 - 04:16:04 CDT

Dear Pr. Sarkar,
No no, the situation isn't like that, i'm not looking for simulation, the
whole matter is i perform a topological analysis of an organic molecule,
and the results i get is like what i explained before (some bonds are much
longer than the normal), i need to adjusted for nicer visualisation, and i
think VMD is the only program i know can help me (instead of Gaussview).