From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 17 2023 - 06:45:21 CST

Please note that this script is very, very old. You should compare the
individual script commands with the User's Guide to see what current
options are in case there were changes.

When using -dispdev text, you don't have access to the OpenGL buffer and
thus you cannot use the "snapshot" option of the "render" command. Instead
you could use the TachyonInternal option to use the integrated Tachyon
raytracer library.

When using -dispdev text, you also do not have automatically access to the
TopoTools commands. They are in a package that is loaded by the VMD GUI,
but not when you launch VMD in text mode. Thus you need to add the command
"package require topotools" before you can use any "topo" commands.

When there are errors in a function they don't always show.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!-4jIp6Xo7HhNaBmDXypESbbxUcKuD1g1-iu1d26EJfJaW472hK4iDyR0MmPsryG82n2y9iFs51Ylzm1-9g$