From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2023 - 09:15:20 CST

Hi,
  I would suggest contacting Prof. Glykos' laboratory, as they are
the developers of CARMA:
  http://utopia.duth.gr/~glykos/carma.html

When you contact them, you should probably also attach an example of
the blurry Postscript output you're referring to, as that sounds somewhat
unusual. Normally, Postscript output is inherently "sharp", since it is
a vector graphics file format. The only common exceptions to this, are
when images of insufficient resolution are converted to Postscript form
(thus representing pixels with rectangles, or similar).

Best,
  John Stone

--
Research Affiliate, NIH Center for Macromolecular Modeling and Bioinformatics
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/