From: Pol Garcia-Segura (polgarse2_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 08 2023 - 13:18:56 CST

Dear Axel,

I already tried this, but I get this error message when trying to open VMD:
#osp: INITIALIZATION ERROR --> #osp:api: could not find module initializer
ospray_init_module_ispc
#osp: INITIALIZATION ERROR --> Could not find device of type: default.
Make sure you have the correct OSPRay libraries linked.
#osp: INITIALIZATION ERROR --> OSPRay not yet initialized (most likely this
means you tried to call an ospray API function before first calling
ospInit())(pid 1768)

I tried to run this (as suggested by previous VMD-L mailing list messages):

PS C:\Program Files\VMD> set VMDNOOSPRAY=1
PS C:\Program Files\VMD> .\vmd.exe

But still got the same error..

Do you know how can I solve it?

Thank you,