From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 29 2022 - 13:54:56 CST

Hi,
  You might try using the MultiSeq plugin's multiple structure-multiple sequence
alignment (via STAMP) to do this (In Extensions | Analysis | MultiSeq).
Within MultiSeq, you can use the Tools | Stamp Structural Alignment
menu to align all, or specific molecules, chains, subsequences, etc.

Best,

--
Research Affiliate, NIH Center for Macromolecular Modeling and Bioinformatics
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/