From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 27 2022 - 16:12:10 CST

Camps,

The bond search heuristics in VMD use the "radius" property of atoms for
the bond search, so you can tweak its behavior by changing that property.
The default (covalent) radius for carbon atom is set to be 1.5 \AA. So you
can try with 1.6 \AA through the following commands after loading the files.

set sel [atomselect top "name C"]
$sel set radius 1.6
mol bondsrecalc top

Axel.