From: Atanu Acharya (achary01_at_syr.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2022 - 23:06:27 CDT

John,
   It worked. Thank you for your help.

Best,
Atanu

Atanu Acharya
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry | BioInspired Syracuse
Syracuse University
Office: Center for Science and Technology, 4-010
Syracuse, New York 13244
Webpage: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.AcharyaLab.com__;!!DZ3fjg!-WZWaH_GOJKqX_90Uk5g1qnxQt7DbwCJSHOoO2AaLP-losaQjncTbvDxhWeSaX9G66v3B3KfVNUBuVOv4ss$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.AcharyaLab.com__;!!DZ3fjg!-WZWaH_GOJKqX_90Uk5g1qnxQt7DbwCJSHOoO2AaLP-losaQjncTbvDxhWeSaX9G66v3B3KfVNUBuVOv4ss$  >
Phone: 315.443.5487