From: Norbert Straeter (strater_at_bbz.uni-leipzig.de)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2022 - 03:02:29 CDT

Hi Christos,

You can redirect the output of a script or program to a file:

my_script.com > output.log

This will work under unix and dos.

Under unix to file and console: my_script.com | tee output.log

I think one will need to change the bigdcd script to implement a stride
value, to implement a counter that is incremented after each frame is
read and only call the analysis subroutine if this counter can be
divided by the stride value to give an integer number. Or call the
analysis subroutine when counter == stride reset the counter to 0.  This
requires to work yourself into tcl and the bigdcd script, which will
require some time.

Alternatively use catdcd bevore running the bigdcd script.

Best regards,

Norbert