From: Norbert Straeter (strater_at_bbz.uni-leipzig.de)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2022 - 14:33:49 CDT

Unfortunately, the error messages in vmd are sometimes not so specific
as for example a tcl error would be and you get no information, in which
line the error occurs. Maybe the -debug option provides more
information. I am not an expert in vmd. I guess, there were problems in
you get the same error. Copy the psf to the current working directory
and see if that works.

Under windows I use vmd only via ubuntu for windows. I have a path like
/mnt/c/Users/...

Sorry, I am not familiar with using vmd  via windows/dos directly and
cannot help with the path.