From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2022 - 09:41:15 CDT

In addition to that, if the topology of the system is fixed you SHOULD be
able to visualize it just fine as long as yu've loaded a file with the bond
information. If you have done so and the bonds don't appear, we'd need more
information on exactly what you tried and what errors you're seeing.
Best,
Peter