From: Geist, Norman (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Sun Jun 12 2022 - 14:11:15 CDT

Did you implement an alignment stage in your scripted version?

Bests
Norman Geist

Am Freitag, den 10-06-2022 um 09:05 schrieb Geist, Norman:

Hey ;Michael,

you can simply catch the output of a command by placing it into square
brackets:

set a  [atomselect top all]
set radii [$a get radius]

$a set radius $radii

or without storing inbetween:

$a set beta [$a get charge]

or multiple properties at once:

$a set {beta occupancy} [$a get {charge mass}]

Bests
Norman Geist

Am Freitag, den 10-06-2022 um 07:02 schrieb
michaelmorgan937_at_gmail.com:

Dear all,

Can anyone instruct me how to pass a list from a result?

For example,

set sel [atomselect top all]

$sel get radius

will return a list of all atoms’ radius, let’s call it list_A.

Now if I want to pass this list back (just for practice purpose):

$sel set radius list_A

How to pass result of “$sel get radius” to a variable list_A and
use it in “set radius” command?

Thank you very much.

Michael M.