From: CHARLES MCCALLUM (cmccallum_at_me.com)
Date: Fri May 06 2022 - 11:25:52 CDT

Hi John,
I have a Colvars SMD simulation that I tested 1379 atoms, 2000 frames

It loaded the first 25% rather quickly (90 seconds) then started crawling, 0.01% a second. This seems familiar to me so maybe it’s not a problem as long as when it does finish it gives the expected result. It’s at 44% after 15 minutes. I’m sure if I had certain HBonds selected rather than the whole protein it would be faster.

It is S L O W L Y churning but it is displaying the expected result.

Best
Mike

--
Mike McCallum