From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 06 2022 - 09:06:39 CDT

Hi,
  I just checked, and all of the links on that page seem to work fine
for me. What links aren't you able to access? The links on that page
simply lead to either the "test.vmd" script or the "vmdexec.bat" / "vmdexec.sh"
shell scripts, and they were accessible when I just checked them.

These scripts don't run VMD inside a browser window however, the goal of
those scripts is to control a VMD session running on your local machine
from within a web browser, to make automated demos where hyperlinks
send messages to VMD, for example.

Best regards,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/