From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 02 2022 - 12:51:30 CDT

Hi,
  It looks like something unusual happened such that "*.pdb" was
recorded in the saved state file load commands, but that shouldn't
have happened. Normally it would list the files one-at-a-time.

How did you originally load the 60 superimposed PDBs? Did you run
a different script to do this?
Did you edit the saved state file?

I don't think the problem has anything to do with the fact
that you had moved the files, but rather than "*" operator which
will not be processed correctly except in combination with the
Tcl "glob" command.

Best,
  John Stone

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/