From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2022 - 14:17:35 CST

Hi,
  Thanks for reporting your experiences. It is helpful to know how
many people (and on which OS) experience things like these.

I'm hopeful that Tk 8.6.12 reduces or cures some of these issues as well
as the fixes required for the newer MacOS Monterey OS rev. I will be making
new VMD builds with Tk 8.6.12 both for users of MacOS Monterey, and because
it should cure a hang that we have observed in multiseq, that is inside
of Tk itself, and not VMD or the multiseq code.

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/