From: Aaron Blanchard, Ph.D. (aaron.blanchard_at_duke.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2022 - 23:23:51 CST

I am attempting to use the Timeline plugin, but when click Calculate>Calc Sec. Struct. I just get the following error:

cannot use geometry manager pack inside .progressDialog.top which already has slaves managed by grid
cannot use geometry manager pack inside .progressDialog.top which already has slaves managed by grid
    while executing
"pack $l -in $d.top -side left -expand 1 -padx 3m -pady 3m"
    (procedure "progressBox" line 39)
    invoked from within
"progressBox 0"
    (procedure "calcDataStruct" line 31)
    invoked from within
"calcDataStruct"
    (in namespace inscope "::timeline" script line 1)
    invoked from within
"::namespace inscope ::timeline {calcDataStruct; postCalc;}"
    (menu invoke)

Any idea how to fix this? I'm running VMD 1.9.4a53 on Windows 10.

Thanks!