From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2021 - 22:22:57 CST

It is rather straightforward to compile individual plugins. Most are
self-contained and just a single source file (plus the two plugin headers)
or a single source plus one or a few included files. You can also configure
which plugins are compiled when you follow the plugin compilation
instructions. If you only want the PDB plugin, you can compile the static
version of the library and then just copy the object file.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!qAuYX4z9inlSzz-gGA0cNKcEMnHxohJR-fdhxC-eEhMbr3rSxKr3JCy0PQG8Me8MKQ$