From: Kochnev, Iurii K (IKK6_at_pitt.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2021 - 12:49:27 CST

Hello.
I am trying to port some project to webassembly to turn it into a web application.  I am using emscripten tools [1] for the task. The only dependency of the project I am having troubles with is the VMD molfile plugin. I need to build it as a static library. Any advice on this? Specifically, is there a way of building some minimal version of it? Ideally, to only support PDB files. For example, I know it requires netCDF library to handle certain file formats. Is there a way of disabling, so that I won't have to compile it also to webassembly?
Best regards,
yuri