From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2021 - 10:25:00 CDT

Hi,
  You'll get much better responses to your questions by posting
NAMD questions on the NAMD-L mailing list. VMD-L is intended for
VMD related questions. The errors you're seeing from NAMD look to
me like basic syntax errors that exist in one or more of your configuration
files/scripts. You mention that it's the same script that you're running
on a different computer, so I would also compare them with "diff" and make
sure that one of them didn't get corrupted somehow.

Best regards,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/