From: Alin-Marin Elena - STFC UKRI (alin-marin.elena_at_stfc.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2021 - 03:06:33 CDT

for people with eye sight issues blurry fonts can be quite problematic. is one of the reasons I stay away from wayland and I am stuck with X11.

since hidpi is here to stay may need a proper solution.

Regards,
Alin

Without Questions there are no Answers!
Dr. Alin Marin ELENA MInstP CCP5&CCP-QC Secretary
ä¹×ù¡¤Ø©ßúìס¤äþ×ÍÑá
Daresbury Laboratory, STFC
Sci-Tech, Keckwick Lane
Daresbury, Warrington, Cheshire