From: Michael Von Domaros (mvondoma_at_uci.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2021 - 02:03:22 CDT

Hi!

I have no clue about other platforms, but on Linux, I've been successfully
using Wayland + GNOME's fractional framebuffer scaling for a while now. No
other configuration needed. Fonts are a little bit blurry, but for me,
that's way better than the alternative.

The Arch Wiki has a great article on HiDPI support on Linux:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/HiDPI__;!!DZ3fjg!so-xpP9oUeQhI0xTkBaCiUvZ0_b4dqD0YuuBZI6h9V9xY_SEGtcbeXogv1sS2gjj3g$

Cheers,
Mike