From: Mariano Spivak (mariano_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 10 2021 - 10:48:21 CDT

Ahmad,

In this error, it looks like QwikMD is not recognizing the variable “plotwindow”, which is something internal and as such this most likely has nothing to do with the files you created.
Just in case could you send me a minimal set of files to reproduce the error?
Also, which version of VMD are you running? Which operating system are you using?

Best