From: Carlos Simmerling (carlos.simmerling_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2021 - 16:28:22 CDT

hi all,
odd problem, I was using VMD on a large system and it worked fine, my
secondary structures made sense and I could use ssrecalc when needed.
However, I was doing a render with tachyon that crashed, and now I cannot
seem to get vmd/stride to show the same helices that it did before. many
segments are shown as coil and ssrecalc changes things a bit, but never
adds the full helices that I was getting before. This could just be
coincidence that it happened after a crash, but does anyone have ideas?
Same coordinate sets, it just doesn't work any more.
vmd 1.94a51 64 bit on windows 10.
carlos