From: Ali Osman Acar (aliosmanacar1897_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2021 - 15:50:54 CDT

Hi Axel,
The native part doesn't change in time I guess. This is the 1.9.4
documentation and still same after 20 years. :D
https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/vmd-new/ug/node26.html

As Josh suggested, calling the plugin explicitly will solve the problem I
think.

Vermaas, Josh <vermaasj_at_msu.edu>, 7 Nis 2021 Çar, 23:23 tarihinde şunu