From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2021 - 21:30:41 CST

Hi,
  You wrote "paratool", however I'm assuming you actually used FFTK, right?
The old "paratool" plugin has been removed from visible VMD menus since it
has been superceded by FFTK. I just want to ensure that the right people
see your post, since nobody will be responding to inquiries about paratool
since it has long since been replaced by FFTK.

Best,
  John Stone

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/