From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2021 - 20:05:55 CST

Which 1.9.4 alpha build exactly do you have and what platform are you on?

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey_at_gmail.com https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!vmLaaxDD5gZiNVp813OMK8F9A4uS0v3w_MAU4_aYhWAxeMfElVGvxHyks0uWAfbdSg$
International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy