From: Pacci Evaristo, Felipe Fabricio (felipepacci_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2021 - 15:52:59 CST

Hi everyone,

Thank you so very much for your prompt responses! It turns out I was indeed
missing something really obvious - I was unaware .tga files didn't support
the alpha channel! It all works out great rendering .pov files into .pgn!
Thanks again!

All the best,

*Felipe Fabricio Pacci Evaristo*
*Mobile:* +1(773)569-2978