From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 05 2021 - 13:37:11 CST

I suggest not sending attachments, the mailing list will reject any
posting with larger than the equivalent of 40,000 lines of text,
and 1.4MB is surely too large. If you need to provide attachments
with your postings, you should use Google Drive or something similar
to make files available.

Best,
  John