From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 09:29:15 CDT

Keith,
  Which version of VMD are you using? I seem to remember that there
was a bug in one of the early versions that supported periodic image
display. When I load your structure, I don't see anything obviously
wrong, so it is making me wonder what results you're getting, and thus
which version you're using, etc. There isn't presently a method of
displaying bonds between periodic images, nor a built-in unit cell
display feature though that is easy to add. Let's sort out your main
problem first and address the other two once that's taken care of.

  John