From: Remya Ann (remya.mathewskl_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 18 2020 - 05:37:25 CDT

Hi Doa'a,
Yes I changed the color scale. But I don't have enough colorid options to
name all 50 clusters. (My cluster 1 has particle name h1 and cluster 50 has
particle name h50)
As mentioned earlier after colorid 32 i have to go back again to colorid
0...and changing the color scale of this is changing the previously
assigned colordid 0 too..

Hope I'm able to express myself clearly.

Regards,
Remya