From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 16:38:23 CDT

Hi,
  Just to followup on this, I've found and fixed the problem that
Randall discovered, there was an off-by-one bug in the scaling of
isosurface vertices to the size of the full box, thus the resulting
surface is (1.0 / grid resolution) % smaller than it should be in
VMD 1.8.2. VMD 1.8.3 will include this fix. The bug is difficult to
detect unless you use a low resolution grid, for high resolution grids
the effect is much less obvious.

Thanks to Randall for catching and reporting this!

  John