From: pinisetty dinesh (pinisettydinesh_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 14:47:58 CDT

Hi,
    I have two basic questions.
1)Is VMD not feasible with .xtc .tpr .trr extensions
of the GROMACS output files.I tried to read traj.xtc
which I got as an GROMACS output file but it not read
it and give me a displayneither it did show me any
errors.Is there any mistake which I have done or is
there any way to make VMD read these files.

2)How to see the whole simulation run as a movie in
VMD.I want to see the whole 500ps simulation run as a
movie in VMD,how to make it happen.
Please bear with me if these questions are petty
simple.Thanks a lot in advance.........
Thanking you,
DINESH.